Wednesday, March 19, 2008
thanks singtel (: 4:48 AM

thanks to SINGTEL customer service operators. She has indeed done a great job in helping me to get rewards which was due last year to be extended till May’08. took me quite sometime to call and ask for help from them, but still, its worth (:
Therefore, I guess I shall wait till 1st April to re-new my line. (:
2 more weeks to goooo!

Considering what phone should I get? Any suggestions?
1) K850i
2) W950i
3) Nokia N73 music edition
4) N95
5) N81



wilkommen
here is the place where there is no masks & no pretendings.
just pure & honest talks.
w/o all those unnecessary drama.

leave me a comment before u leave (:
LOVES! xoxo



MISSY FEMALE
i am Liting'♥!
born on the 27.12.88 (:


WISHLISTS
  • LOVE ONE
  • Bag for school
  • nice & comfortable Slippers
  • Parfums =D
  • C&K wallet
  • ALDO Wallet
  • Titus Watch
  • Philips Ipod radio & charger speaker
  • HP! PLS =/


  • BITCH-ING



    Now Playing