recent entries


archives
  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008



  • Jamboree of May
  • 1st May- Cherine's birthday!
  • 5th May - Daddy's Birthday
  • 11th May - Mother's Day
  • 19th May - PH

    credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ohhspontaneityy
    stocks: _excentric_
  • Wednesday, February 27, 2008
    7:53 AM

    Helloooo everyone I’m back to blogging! LOL
    Well, I am so MOODY this few days. While working, I feel so restless, just wanna be alone for the moment. Dun feel like talking to you or I can just say that I wanna keep a distance away from you. If there’s a possibility that you and me would ever happen, it would had happen long time ago. It’s been like half a year or so loving you, but yet what I got was just a best friend. Though we can be that close but all it seems like a normal best friend could be. Perhaps I am really not the girl that you are looking for or even you may be waiting for your someone (since she have just broke up with her bf. You two might have chances getting together (: )
    You said you noticed the changes on me recently, just like what others are talking about right now. You’re not to blame, it’s all my wishful thinking. Whenever I think about the littlest things that happen, I feel I am just a girl whom you can ask to come and go easily. I am not clear about the picture of both of us. It’s too close for me to get into,so close for me to believe that its true. but yet it’s so un-irresistible to fall for this moment of fallacy.

    Well, there’s nothing I can really do. You kept coming back to me which makes my heart go for it again. I don’t know what you’re really thinking about. Do you truly treat me just a best friend?
    Sigh. I wonder. I just hope you’d just tell me.
    Or rather the answer just drop from the sky.

    wilkommen
    here is the place where there is no masks & no pretendings.
    just pure & honest talks.
    w/o all those unnecessary drama.

    leave me a comment before u leave (:
    LOVES! xoxo



    MISSY FEMALE
    i am Liting'♥!
    born on the 27.12.88 (:


    WISHLISTS
  • LOVE ONE
  • Bag for school
  • nice & comfortable Slippers
  • Parfums =D
  • C&K wallet
  • ALDO Wallet
  • Titus Watch
  • Philips Ipod radio & charger speaker
  • HP! PLS =/


  • BITCH-ING



    Now Playing