Thursday, March 13, 2008
7:17 AM

Attended a night class ytd till 11pm and went running with ryk at 1.30am. I felt so lethargic to carry my legs to run for 2 rounds! But still, he insisted. We have to run. =/
Damn tiring can. Came home like 4.30am as it was drizzling.
shagged.

And yea, we did have a good chat - just the two of us.
Perhaps its not bad to have a close BFF(: though I still like you.
Still, I will get over it as soon as I could.
& even if u got back with her, I’ll be happy for you.

Came to work at 11am, cause I really couldn’t wake up!
So freaking sleepy, having heavy-eyed now – tell you, I can just fall asleep any moment. -_-
Afterwards, 7pm working at Indochine.
*sian.

wilkommen
here is the place where there is no masks & no pretendings.
just pure & honest talks.
w/o all those unnecessary drama.

leave me a comment before u leave (:
LOVES! xoxo



MISSY FEMALE
i am Liting'♥!
born on the 27.12.88 (:


WISHLISTS
  • LOVE ONE
  • Bag for school
  • nice & comfortable Slippers
  • Parfums =D
  • C&K wallet
  • ALDO Wallet
  • Titus Watch
  • Philips Ipod radio & charger speaker
  • HP! PLS =/


  • BITCH-ING



    Now Playing