recent entries
  • Helloooo everyone I’m back to blogging! LOLWell, I...


  • archives
  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008



  • Jamboree of May
  • 1st May- Cherine's birthday!
  • 5th May - Daddy's Birthday
  • 11th May - Mother's Day
  • 19th May - PH

    credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ohhspontaneityy
    stocks: _excentric_
  • Saturday, March 1, 2008
    11:36 AM

    Back home.
    Today was a day which we, as a family, were supposed to get or registered to be a SINGAPOREAN!
    But things normally don’t turns out to be what I always thought it would be!
    Being a Singaporean isn’t that easy. I missed out the part which says “ 301, Jervois Rd. High Commission of Malaysia” I thought what could that be and only paying much of my attention to “Friday , 29.02.08 at 3.15pm” Argh! This isn’t the most important part.
    Without the surrender of the Malaysia identity, we cant do anything at ICA building. Hence, the day was wasted and shitty. Scolding and nagging is what I got. All blamed on me just because I am the most educated one!
    WTH. How would I supposed to know that we have to go through so many things done?! to surrender Malaysia ID and all.
    Whatever! What had been done is done. no point crying over spilled milk.
    Just sleep and got over it now!
    nights <3

    wilkommen
    here is the place where there is no masks & no pretendings.
    just pure & honest talks.
    w/o all those unnecessary drama.

    leave me a comment before u leave (:
    LOVES! xoxo



    MISSY FEMALE
    i am Liting'♥!
    born on the 27.12.88 (:


    WISHLISTS
  • LOVE ONE
  • Bag for school
  • nice & comfortable Slippers
  • Parfums =D
  • C&K wallet
  • ALDO Wallet
  • Titus Watch
  • Philips Ipod radio & charger speaker
  • HP! PLS =/


  • BITCH-ING



    Now Playing