|
recent entries
archives
Jamboree of May
credits
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: ohhspontaneityy stocks: _excentric_ |
Sunday, March 9, 2008
4:15 PM Cousin gathering was so much fun! Went to Evon’s house to eat and take a good look at her new apartment (: it’s been ages since we last met up and this meeting has been like procrastinated since past 2 weeks! Haha. Everyone’s so busy, busy, busy. So we had Pasta and DIY wraps at her house! This is only the second time she cooks and it tasted so delicious! *yummy! Haha. “Her pasta tasted more delicious than your cooking.” – my brother’s comment (sad) Ha, but now I got the tactic to cook already and I shall try out soon since I have all teh ingredient at home just that I dun have the time. LOL. Time to burn my fats out! Out for jogging with Deryk! (: |
wilkommen
here is the place where there is no masks &
no pretendings.just pure & honest talks. w/o all those unnecessary drama. leave me a comment before u leave (: LOVES! xoxo MISSY FEMALE
i am Liting'♥!born on the 27.12.88 (: WISHLISTS
BITCH-ING
Now Playing
|