|
recent entries
archives
Jamboree of May
credits
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: ohhspontaneityy stocks: _excentric_ |
Friday, April 4, 2008
Random Post
5:03 AM 1. Currently at work now, thought apple would be coming work. BUT she din come! EMO! :( 2. School is starting next week! & damn, I still don’t know what class I am in. wondering who’s the same class as me =/ As my laptop is under service, I cant change the VPN password, which means I cant enter RP leo. Argh! It’s time to mug on my FYP project soon. 3. Deryk is going in army next week. Sigh. Time pass so fast, and I barely had anytime to meet up with him recently. Hope that he will pass his TP on Monday (: *pray hard. plsss! 4. Spreeeee! is sooooo much fun. LOL. Yet it cost me a big bomb in my wallet. There’s so much things to buy, SO MUCH! Haha. 5. Buying my phone later, hope everything is well-done! and not missing out information here and there. argh. it feels so irritated when you're so close getting the phone but then you just miss out that important information to purchase it! argh. gonna get it today,TODAY! 6. last but not least, i miss all my girl-friends! Barely hanging out cause we're on a different track (everyone's so busy) Will we still remember everything what we learned in school, Still be trying to break every single rule? These memories are playing like a film without sound. As we go on, we remember all the times we had together and as our lives change. Come whatever, We will still be Friends Forever. (: (i promised) miss those days.... *groan |
wilkommen
here is the place where there is no masks &
no pretendings.just pure & honest talks. w/o all those unnecessary drama. leave me a comment before u leave (: LOVES! xoxo MISSY FEMALE
i am Liting'♥!born on the 27.12.88 (: WISHLISTS
BITCH-ING
Now Playing
|