|
recent entries
archives
Jamboree of May
credits
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: ohhspontaneityy stocks: _excentric_ |
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
PMS
9:45 AM Recently getting more and more frustrated, hasn’t been in good mood since last week! Regardless of sales people or whoever, I just get pissed off totally! Argh, whatever. Nothing seems to be good for me - BROKE! more probs to be settled. sigh. Sometimes I think, am I the last you placed every time? Or it’s either not the first. Sigh. Don’t want to talk so much about it too. Just want to live in my own world now. Everyone’s doing that am I right, doing their own stuff and all. So why should I even bother so much! If only one think for others. anyone kind to donate some money for me? =/ |
wilkommen
here is the place where there is no masks &
no pretendings.just pure & honest talks. w/o all those unnecessary drama. leave me a comment before u leave (: LOVES! xoxo MISSY FEMALE
i am Liting'♥!born on the 27.12.88 (: WISHLISTS
BITCH-ING
Now Playing
|