Friday, April 18, 2008
FATE. 12:30 AM

Bonjour people!
Yesterday was wasted, not doing anything much except going for sch for an hr!
Wake up so damn early just for breakfast, travelling all the way to woodlands for an hr meeting and went home! Argh! If not for that I can go out lo, thought it would end like 2-3 so I cancel everything just for my FYP. Anw, talking about FYP was a headache for me, as I don’t know where I should get started or research. Those information knows me but I dunno them,lol. Lots of stuff to be done. *headache.
I just from that we are heading the track.

So I went to see doc (:
The queue was damn looooong! I start taking number from noon till 6pm, argh.
Slack at home the whole day, ROAR.

On the much more happy note at night :
I believed in that – FATE
seriously. LOL.
The day before I missed your call.
Ting watch the watch when she was outside – 11.10pm
Deryk missed call – 11.09pm
ARGH.

But its a opposite situation ytd ! haha.
Ting just reach home,took off shoe &
Hp rang -
DERYK!
LOL,WAHAHA
You tell me, it’s fate right?
I just reached home, my hp ring immediately. haha.
Really so coincidence lah, heehee.


wilkommen
here is the place where there is no masks & no pretendings.
just pure & honest talks.
w/o all those unnecessary drama.

leave me a comment before u leave (:
LOVES! xoxo



MISSY FEMALE
i am Liting'♥!
born on the 27.12.88 (:


WISHLISTS
  • LOVE ONE
  • Bag for school
  • nice & comfortable Slippers
  • Parfums =D
  • C&K wallet
  • ALDO Wallet
  • Titus Watch
  • Philips Ipod radio & charger speaker
  • HP! PLS =/


  • BITCH-ING



    Now Playing